Hands-On Standards Deluxe Edition-Grades 1-2
Easy-to-Follow Lessons Enable Every Educator to Use Manipulatives Successfully!
With the familiar look and feel of a textbook, Hands-On Standards, Deluxe Edition demonstrates how easy it is to incorporate manipulatives into instruction.
- Ready-to-use, full-color lesson plans organized by strand match activities to instructional objectives.
- Math concept discussions provide background and reinforce teachers’ content knowledge.
- Lessons build understanding from the concrete to the abstract—perfect for students with diverse learning styles—and connect concepts to real-world applications.
- Fact Families to 10
- Place Value
- Identify shapes and figures
- Add and subtract with regrouping
- Multiplication and division readiness
- Combining shapes to make larger shapes
- Number patterns
- Shape patterns
- Length with standard and non-standard units
- Area and perimeter
- Elapsed time
- And more!